Sunday 1 November 2015

Questions to Help Your HR  Interview 

Interview Questions For Freshers

Sample given with another page.  Page 2 ClickNOw 
Sir as I am a fresher, I know I don't have experience of working in big Industry like yours, but I am willing to learn all the things. I assure you that I will be punctual, honest and will do the hard-work if you give me this wonderful chance. I would like to learn and implement new things and technologies on each step of my life.
I would like to work for your company because your company is one of best IT companies in IT Industries so it would be honor for me to start my career with such reputed company and moreover I want a platform to enhance my practical knowledge and work to increase my skills.
Simple definition sir, confidence is "I can do this and I know this" and over confidence is " I only can do this and I only know this" there is a lot of difference between these two.
HARD WORK-Less thinking, more work.

Smart Work- More thinking, less work.
Well, I have always given importance to my career than my comfort. So its not an issue if indeed to work late nights and during weekends, I will surely go for it so as to get the job well done.
Yes I can work under pressure because real ideas and efforts come in pressure situation. Pressure taught us how to take challenges and put your efforts for the company.
Yes sir/Mam, depending upon the needs and requirements of the company, I will not have any issue with the relocation. I can give my best performance in any location of the world because I love my job and my responsibilities and It would be my pleasure to relocate myself because I will be able to get a lot of knowledge and a lot of experience from different cultures and different kinds of people, which will be beneficial for me as well as for my company also.
Depends upon candidate choice
Yes I will work continue because money does not teach how to earn more money but your company teach me how to convert 10 million into 100 million.
Sir, being a fresher I just want to improve my knowledge and gain experience. So I expect salary as per your company's norms. Thank you!
Five years from now, I would like to see myself as a successful employee who is more knowledge, experience and more talented. I want to be a best employee in the industry and beein respect by others.
                                       Er Rakesh Sahu Mrk11sahu 

No comments:

Post a Comment